Installing dbForge Fusion for Oracle
This topic describes how to install dbForge Fusion for Oracle on Windows OS with the help of dbForge Fusion for Oracle Setup Wizard.
- Make sure you have a compatible version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed. For more information, read the Compatibility topic.
- If you have any other Fusion product installed, make sure its version coinside with the version of dbForge Fusion for Oracle.
- Close Microsoft Visual Studio before installation.
To install dbForge Fusion for Oracle:
- Run dbforgeoraclevs.exe to begin installation.
- On the License Agreement page, if you agree to the Devart dbForge Fusion for Oracle License Agreement, select I accept the agreement, and click Next.
- On the Select Destination Location page, select the directory where dbForge Fusion for Oracle will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse, and then click Next.
- On the Select Start Menu Folder page, select the directory to save the application shortcuts. The Start Menu folder is selected by default. To select a different folder, click Browse Optionally, you can select the Don’t create a Start Menu folder option, if you do not wish such folder to be created. Click Next.
- On the Install Products for Add-In page, select product or products which dbForge Fusion should be installed for. Click Next.
- Optionally, on the Merge Help Namespaces page, select a check-box, if you wish to merge help files at setup time. Click Next.
- On the Ready to Install page, the wizard shows the settings summary before installation. Click Install to continue with the installation, or Back to review or change any settings.
- Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
- On the final page, click Finish to exit the Setup wizard.