Sequence is a database object from which multiple users may generate unique integers.
Using dbForge Fusion you can create, edit and delete sequences.
Creating a Sequence
- In the Database Explorer window, right click the Sequences folder, and then click New Sequence in the shortcut menu.
- A new template document appears.
- Choose sequence parameters and save the document to have the sequence created. You can switch to the Text view to inspect generated SQL query.
Editing a Sequence
- In the Database Explorer window, expand the Sequences folder.
- Right-click a required sequence, and then click Edit Sequence in the shortcut menu.
By default, dbForge Fusion creates ascending sequence that starts with 1, increments by 1, has 20 values cached (Oracle default), and is not limited.