Before you can connect to a database, you must create a server connection.
To create a connection
1. On the Database menu, click New Connection. The Database Connection Properties dialog box opens.
2. On the Database Connection Properties > General tab, specify the connection details:
For more information about how to connect to a database with the Azure Active Directory authentication, see How to connect with Azure Active Directory authentication.
3. (Optional) On the Advanced tab, configure additional connection properties:
4. (Optional) To verify the connection, click Test Connection.
5. Click Connect to create the connection.