You can update your local database to a specific revision with help of Schema Compare and Sync functionality of dbForge Studio.
1. Run the Schema Comparison wizard.
2. On the Source and Target tab, select Source Control as Source, and a local database - as Target.
3. To select a certain revision, select the Select a specified revision… option from the Revision drop-down list box. The Revision History dialog box opens.
4. Select the required revision and then click Select.
5. Run schema comparison, analyze comparison results, and then synchronize revision with the database schema. For more information about schema comparison and synchronization, refer to the Comparing and Synchronizing Database Schemas section of the product documentation.