What’s New in in MyDeveloper Studio, v2.1
Enhanced Code Templates
- Code Templates window now allows you to preview code templates.
- Code templates are now not organized in folders in the completion list and can be inserted with typing template shortcut and pressing the TAB key.
Database Explorer Enhancements
- Database Explorer now stores navigation history.
- Different icons are available for different types of tables and folders.
- Column type and size can be displayed in the Database Explorer.
Other New Features
- Same file can be included several times in the deployment order for project deployment.
- Security definer setting supported for views, stored procedures and functions.
- Comments for table columns supported.
- SQL Log output can now be customized.
- Date format can now be set for the Data Editor.
- Table columns can now be created using copy/paste operations.