What’s New in dbForge Studio for MySQL, v7.3
The new Enterprise edition of the tool includes the following exclusive features:
- Data Generator allows generating test data and instantly populating your database with it.
- Database Documenter is a tool for generation of database documentation in HTML, PDF, and Markdown file formats.
- With Copy Database, you can copy a set of databases by generating and running a script.
- Support for MariaDB 10.1.
- Support for MariaDB 10.2.
- Support for MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0 Series.
- Support for Google Cloud Platform.
- Support for Alibaba Cloud.
- Support for Azure MySQL.
- Display of server version when testing a connection.
Support for New Table Engines
- Support for TokuDB.
- Support for NDBCLUSTER.
- Support for RocksDB.
- Support for JSON data.
- Redesigned XML data import/export.
- Preview of the generated UPDATE script in the Data Import wizard.
- Detection of column type when importing data from the Excel format.
- CTRL+W shortcut for closing current tab.
- Opening new tabs next to current one
- CTRL+N shortcut for opening new SQL window with inherited server and database of the current window.
- Display the connection coloring in the status bar.
- Now each document creates its own connection.
- The Close All Unmodified Tabs command.
- Format Document (CTRL+K+D) command in the shortcut menu of SQL document.
- Closing of connection to MySQL Server when it is not being used.
- Query navigation.
- Improved query text parsing.
- Redesigned query execution history.
Data Viewer and Editor
- Data Viewer and Editor features a new Geometry view, that helps visualizing spatial geometry data.
- Support for data conversions.
- Sorting in the result grid by the header.
Database Backup and Data Export
- Database Backup Wizard and Data Export Wizard allow encrypting data with AES256.
- Trial product activation.
- Greatly improved visual style of the application with high DPI support.
- Support for PowerShell.
- Specific exit codes are added.
- Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS).
- Redesigned Generate Script As option.
- CRUD generation.
- Optional exclusion of databases from the completion list.