After you have reviewed and analyzed the comparison results, you can select the rows you want to synchronize, and run the synchronization.
By default, all rows that differ in the Source and Target are selected for deployment.
You can clear the checkboxes in the Results grid to exclude rows from deployment:
Your selections are remembered when you save a project.
To select individual rows for synchronization:
1. In the upper (Results) grid, click a table or view to display its row differences.
2. In the lower (Row differences) grid, click the appropriate tab to view the row differences.
3. Select or clear the checkboxes in the All Records column as required.
Data synchronization can not be rolled back! It may change or delete data in your target database. It is highly recommended to backup the target database before deploying data changes.
To select or unselect a row for synchronization, use SPACEBAR.
To navigate between cells, use SHIFT+Page UP or SHIFT+Page DOWN.
To highlight multiple rows, use SHIFT+UP or SHIFT+DOWN.
To highlight all rows, use CTRL+A.
To highlight all rows from the current row to the last one, use CTRL+SHIFT+END.
You can also use CTRL+Click to highlight multiple non-successive rows.
After you have selected objects, you can run the process of synchronization:
1. Click the green Synchronize button to open the Data Synchronization Wizard.
2. Select output options to manage the synchronization script.
3. Click the Synchronize button to close the wizard and complete the synchronization process.
4. Review the sync script, and then execute it by clicking the Execute button on the SQL toolbar.
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the Setting synchronization options document.