This topic describes how to install dbForge Studio for SQL Server on Windows OS with the help of Devart dbForge Studio for SQL Server Setup Wizard.
1. Run dbforgesql.exe to begin installation.
2. On the Welcome to dbForge Studio for SQL Server page, click Install.
3. On the Select Destination page, select the directory where dbForge Studio for SQL Server will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse. Optionally, click the License Terms link to learn End-User Agreement. If you agree to the Devart dbForge Studio for SQL Server License Terms, click Next.
4. On the File Associations page, select the document types and file extensions that will be associated with this application when it is installed on your computer. Click Next.
5. On the Startup Optimization page, specify whether you want to optimize the application startup time. There are three options available: Generate images for all assemblies during the installation (recommended), Generate images for all assemblies in the background, and Do not generate images. Click Next to start the installation.
6. Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
7. On the final page, click Finish to exit Setup wizard. Optionally, you can select the Launch dbForge Studio for SQL Server option to start the application immediately after installation.
Download dbForge Studio for SQL Server and try it absolutely free for 30 days!