With dbForge Studio, you can easily export data from one or several tables to the following file formats:
MS Access - database of well-known Microsoft DBMS Access (2003, 2007+).
If you do not have Microsoft Office installed, you need to install Open XML SDK 2.5 for Microsoft Office to use the result Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Express Edition of dbForge Studio supports export only to HTML, CSV and ODBC formats.
- When using text/csv ODBC provider, on the Export Format page enter a file name with an extension in the Destination table name field, e.g., ‘table.csv’.
- When exporting data to MS Excel format through ODBC provider, the following export limits exist:
- for export to MS Excel 2003 format - 65536 records
- for export to MS Excel 2007 format - 1 048 576 records
- Data export to MS Excel (not through ODBC provider) is limited only by available system memory.
dbForge Studio includes the Data Export Wizard which allows you to select the following:
Based on your needs, you can save your selected export options into a template file for the further usage in the wizard.
dbForge Studio also includes the Export Data to SQL wizard that allows you to export data from tables to SQL.