Viewing Source Control History
The Changes History document, provided by dbForge Studio, allows you to:
- View changes history for the entire database or for separate database objects.
- View details of each commit, including revision ID, date, author and comments.
- View list of objects that were modified in each commit.
- View DDL differences for each object.
- Compare two revisions.
To open the Changes History document:
- In Database Explorer, right-click a linked database or a database object.
- Point to Source Control Tasks, and then click View Changes History on the shortcut menu.
To compare two separate revisions, select required revisions from the list by holding the CTRL button.