Saving and Loading Schema Comparison
You can save the Schema Comparison document (the one that opens after comparison to show comparison results) for the future usage. The saved file has the ‘*.scomp’ extension and stores schema comparison information, including:
- Source and target settings
- Selected values for comparison options
- Object filters
- Selected values for synchronization options
- Schema mapping settings
It does not contain schema comparison results or object DDL. When the file is opened, schemas are recompared. If target or source can not be found, the New Schema Comparison dialog opens, where you should set source or target options.
Saving Schema Comparison Document
- In the File menu, click Save (or Save As).
- Right-click the title of the document and select Save from the menu.
- Click Save on the toolbar.
Opening Schema Comparison Document
- Drag it to the dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle UI.
- Use the Open File button on the Standard toolbar.