dbForge Index Manager allows to fix indexes visually as well as with help of T-SQL script.
To Fix Indexes Visually:
- In Index Manager document, navigate to the Action required section.
- Select indexes you want to fix.
Click Fix. The fix results are shown in the Result column of the Action required section of the document.
You can generate T-SQL and run it against database immediately, or save it for the future use.
- In the Index Manager document, navigate to the Action required section.
- Click Script Changes.
- Select the action you what to do with the generated script from the drop-down list box:
- Copy the script to clipboard.
- Open the script in a new SQL window.