Uninstalling dbForge Studio for Oracle
This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Studio for Oracle from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Studio for Oracle
- To begin the uninstallation process, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
- Right-click dbForge Studio for Oracle and select Uninstall.
- The Uninstalling dialog box appears. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to uninstall the application. This starts the dbForge Studio for Oracle Uninstaller.
- Optionally, on the Uninstall options page, you can specify the following options for uninstaller and then click Uninstall.
- Settings to remove
o Registry options
o Connection list
o Configuration files
o Format profiles
o Projects, scripts and exported data
- Go to the product feedback page after uninstall - select this option to leave a feedback about application.
- Click Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall.
- If the uninstallation process is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application was successfully removed appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.