To export data to other formats, follow the steps:
1. Open the Data Export wizard by doing either of these actions:
On the Database menu, click Export Data.
The appearance of the Data Export Wizard can differ depending on a product you use.
2. In the Export format tab, select an export format or load export options from a template file if you saved them previously and click Next.
3. In the Source tab, select a required MySQL server connection, a database, table(s), view(s), which you want to export, and then click Next.
If you opened the wizard from the data grid, the Source tab would allow to specify a name and a path of the destination file (the one where the exported data will be saved.
4. In the Output settings tab, set output options for the exported data and then click Next.
5. In the Options tab, set additional settings for the selected export format and click Next.
6. In the Data formats tab, select exported columns and click Next. (For CSV, HTML, PDF, RTF, and Text export formats, select formats of data representation, e.g., integer, date, time, etc. For Excel and Excel 2007 formats, the field is editable only for binary columns and includes two data types (HexString and String) in the drop-down list).
7. In the Exported rows tab, select exported rows. You can export all rows, selected in the grid ones, or a specified range.
8. In the Error handling tab, do the following:
9. (Optional) To export options to a template file for future usage, click Save > Save Template and specify a path and a name of the template file.
10. (Optional) To export data through the command line, click Save > Save Command Line. For more information about how to export data using the command line, see Export Data through Command Line.
11. To launch the export, click Export and see the result of export process.
12. Select whether to open the exported file or result folder, and click Finish. Data export is finished.
You can export filtered data in the following ways:
There is a filter in the Data Export > Source dialog tab.
To filter data in the column, follow the steps:
To filter exported data directly in the query, follow the steps:
Right-click the filtered grid and select Export Data from the shortcut menu.