You can create a new connection or modify the existing one.
1. On the Database menu, select New Connection.
2. On the Database Connection Properties > General tab, specify the connection details:
For more information about how to connect to a database with the Azure Active Directory authentication, refer to Connect with Azure Interactive Authentication.
3. Optional: On the Advanced tab, configure additional connection properties:
4. Optional: To verify the connection, click Test Connection.
5. Click Connect to create the connection.
If you set up a connection in one of the following tools, it will be automatically added to other dbForge SQL tools:
- dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server
- dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server
- dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server
- dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server
- dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server
- dbForge Documenter for SQL Server
You can migrate connections and assigned categories between dbForge SQL tools (for example, from dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server to dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server). To do that, you should create an export settings file with the help of Import and Export Settings Wizard in one tool and then import it in another dbForge SQL tool. For more information, see Import and export settings.