Scheduling Database Synchronization
You can use Windows Task Scheduler to create and manage synchronization tasks that your computer will carry out automatically at the times you specify.
Create Synchronization Task
To create Windows task:
Run the Windows Task Scheduler.
To run the Windows Task Scheduler:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Click Administrative Tools. Note that if your current view is Category, click System and Security, and then click Administrative Tools.
- Click Task Scheduler.
- Click the Action menu, and then click Create Basic Task.
- Type a name for the task and an optional description, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- To select a schedule based on the calendar, click Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or One time, click Next; specify the schedule you want to use, and then click Next.
- To select a schedule based on common recurring events, click When the computer starts or When I log on, and then click xt.
- To select a schedule based on specific events, click When a specific event is logged, click Next; specify the event log and other information using the drop-down lists, and then click Next
- To schedule a program to start automatically, click Start a program, and then click Next.
- Click Browse to enter a path to the datacompare.com file located in Program/script. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Devart\dbForge Data Compare for Oracle.)
- Also, make sure to specify arguments in the Add arguments field.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.