This topic describes how to install Data Compare for Oracle on Windows OS with the help of Devart dbForge Data Compare for Oracle Setup Wizard.
To Install Data Compare for Oracle
- Run datacompareoracle.exe to begin installation.
- On the Welcome to the dbForge Data Compare for Oracle page, click Install.
- On the Select Destination page, select the directory where dbForge Data Compare for Oracle will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse. Optionally, click the License Agreement link to learn End-User Agreement for dbForge Data Compare for Oracle. If you agree to the Devart dbForge Data Compare for Oracle License terms, click Next.
- Optionally, on the Shortcuts page, select the additional shortcuts you would like the Setup Wizard to create while installing. There are two options available: Create a desktop icon and Add a shortcut to the start menu. Click Next.
- On the File Associations page, select the document types and file extensions that will be associated with this application when it is installed on your computer. Click Next.
- On the Startup Optimization page, specify whether you want to optimize the application startup time. There are three options available: Generate images for all assemblies during the installation (recommended), Generate images for all assemblies in the background, and Do not generate images. Click Next to start the installation.
- Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
- On the final page, click Finish to exit the Setup wizard. Optionally, you can select the Launch dbForge Data Compare for Oracle option to start the application immediately after installation.