What’s New in dbForge Fusion for MySQL, v2.0
Integration with new version of MySQLDirect .NET
dbForge Fusion now integrates with MySQLDirect .NET 4.0.
Stored routines and SQL debugging support
Added stored procedure and SQL script debuggers.
MySQL Database Project Support
Added a project management framework for bookmarking related scripts and organizing database developments. Projects can be deployed in any order and saved to a file.
Completely redesigned Security Manager to control user accounts.
Improved SQL Editor
Greatly improved the SQL Editor. The following features were added:
- Enhanced Find and Replace window lets you search and replace text in all opened documents and view search results in a Find Results window
- Advanced Code completion includes keywords and objects from the parsed script
- Parameter information
- Quick information about pointed object in the script
- Navigation bar for navigating to script objects and subobjects
- Syntax customization
- In-place visual select statements editing with Query Builder window
- Incremental search
- Code navigation for jumping to the definitions of database objects and variables
Improved Working with Data
The following features added for working with data:
- You can now print data from data editor directly
- Sequential fetch feature was added - not all the data can now be fetched at once, cursor can be left opened to fetch data later
- Data output can now be redirected to the Output window and viewed as text
- Card View mode gives a visual way to view data rows
Added a Session Manager for controlling and analyzing user sessions.
Extended Database Object Search
Added search in object data and stored procedure source code. You can now also perform search on columns, constraints and indexes.
Added Service Manager to find and control MySQL services.
Added a Document Outline window for viewing the structure of SQL documents. To simplify code navigation, DML commands, DDL statements, BEGIN … END blocks and variables are represented as single structural units.
Added an extensive collection of SQL and stored routine code templates.
Hot keys customizing
Added fully customizable keyboard mapping schemes.
Other new features
- Added table maintenance, flush and server variables support
- Added event object support
- Now you can open several object editors for the same type of object in one document.
- The Output window now has several tabs for viewing different kinds of messages.