Uninstalling dbForge Documenter for MySQL
This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Documenter for MySQL from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Documenter for MySQL
- To begin the uninstall, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
- Right-click dbForge Documenter for MySQL and select Uninstall.
- The Uninstall dialog box appears. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to uninstall the application. This starts the dbForge Documenter for MySQL Uninstaller.
Optionally, on the Uninstall options page, you can specify the following options and then click Uninstall.
- Settings to remove
- Registry options
- Connection list
- Configuration files
- Format profiles
- Go to the product feedback page after uninstall - select this option to leave a feedback about the application.
- Click Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall.
- If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application was successfully removed appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.