Query Execution History
The Execution History window allows you to view, search, and edit the executed queries. To open the window, click on the SQL toolbar. Alternatively, on the View menu, point to Other Windows and then click Execution History.
Setting Up Execution History behavior
To set up behavior of execution history:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- In the Options dialog box that opens, navigate to Environment, Documents, Execution History.
- To enable storing query execution history, select the checkbox next to the Store executed queries within option and set the number of days to store executed queries.
- Optional: Modify the path to store the execution history database, maximum script size to store, and timeframe for default output of execution history.
Filtering Execution History
To find the required query:
- Type the search string into the Search box and specify query execution time frame.
- Use sorting, grouping, and filtering.
To edit an executed query, select it in the list and click Edit Query in the Query DDL section of the window. The query will open in a new SQL document.