Installing Test Framework
To install a test framework:
- In Object Explorer, right-click a connected database or a specific database object.
- Navigate to Unit Test, and then click Install Test Framework on the shortcut menu. Alternatively, go to Unit Test in the main menu and select Install Test Framework.
- The Install tSQLt Framework window opens. Choose a target database, for which the framework will be installed and click Install.
- The window shows the installation progress. Click the Minimize Application button to minimize the window.
- Upon successful installation, the window displays the message “tSQLt Framework installed successfully” and a version of tSQLt Framework installed.
- Click Finish.