Viewing Changes History
The Changes History document, provided by dbForge Source Control, allows you to:
- View changes history for the entire database or for separate database objects.
- View details of each commit, including revision ID, date, author and comments.
- View list of objects that were modified in each commit.
- View DDL differences for each object.
- Compare two revisions.
The Changes History document is not available when a database is linked to a working folder.
To open the Changes History document:
- In Object Explorer, right-click a linked database or a database object.
- Point to Source Control, and then click View Changes History on the shortcut menu.
To compare two separate revisions, select the revisions from the list by holding the CTRL button.