This topic explains how to undo the database object and/or static data changes that are not committed to source control yet.
To undo changes:
- In Object Explorer, right-click a linked database or a specific database object.
Point to Source Control, and then click Show Source Control Manager on the shortcut menu.
Source Control Manager opens.
- Navigate to the Local changes section of the document.
- Select the changes you want to revert.
Click the Undo button.
Click OK to complete the undo operation.
Database changes you cannot undo
Please note that you cannot undo the following database changes:
- Committed changes.
- Dropped data (dropped columns and tables cannot be restored with the Undo operation).
- Not Null columns (dropped Not Null columns with data cannot be restored with the Undo operation unless the columns have default values).