Conflict is a result of discrepancy between the latest version of an object/data in source control and the one in local database. The most common reason of conflicts is that multiple people were modifying it simultaneously.
Conflicts are displayed in the corresponding section of Source Control Manager.
To handle conflicts:
- In Object Explorer, right-click a linked database or a specific database object.
Point to Source Control, and then click Show Source Control Manager on the shortcut menu. Source Control Manager opens.
- Select conflicted objects and/or data.
- Select how you want to resolve conflicts:
- Get Local - your version of an object/data will be committed to source control.
- Get Remote - your changes will be discarded. The local database will be updated with the latest version of an object/data from source control.