1. Right-click the required column and then click Visible Columns on the shortcut menu. The Visible Columns dialog box opens.
2. Clear the checkbox next to the column you want to hide in the grid.
3. Click OK to close the dialog box and apply the filter condition.
On a column header, click the Filter button. Select the filter value from the drop-down list box. The box includes a lot of values encountered in the column and the universal items such as All, Custom, Blanks, and Non Blanks.
Right-click a column and select Quick Filter on the shortcut menu, and then click to select the required filtering condition.
When the data is filtered, the column Filter button will be changed to the active filter to indicate the applied filter. The filter condition appears at the bottom of the grid providing you one-click quick access to the filter condition parameters. You can manage them in the following ways:
Alternatively, click Edit filter at the bottom of the grid and cancel the necessary filters in the Filter Editor that will be displayed. Click Apply after that.
Or right-click the column header and select Filter Editor and cancel the necessary filters in the Filter Editor that will be displayed. Click Apply after that.
1. Right-click the required column and select Condition option from the Quick Filter menu. The Filter Editor dialog box opens.
2. Configure the existing or add new conditions to build a filter.
Filter conditions in the Filter Editor dialog box are displayed as a tree with the condition and group nodes. A group consists of several conditions or subgroups, united with a logical operator. To change a group logical operator, click it and select another one from the menu. To navigate between conditions and groups, use keyboard arrow keys.
To remove a condition, click the cross icon or navigate to the condition and press the DELETE or MINUS SIGN key. To remove a group, click its logical operator and select Remove Group from the appeared menu. You can copy, cut, and paste conditions and groups with CTRL+C, CTRL+X, and CTRL+V keys.
3. Click Apply to apply the filter condition to the data in the grid.