Installing dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL
This topic describes how to install Schema Compare for MySQL on Windows OS with the help of Devart dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL Setup Wizard.
To Install Schema Compare for MySQL
Run schemacomparemysql.exe to begin installation.
- On the Welcome to the dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL page, click Install.
- On the Select Destination page, select the directory where dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse. Optionally, click the License Agreement link to learn End-User Agreement. If you agree to the Devart License terms, click Next.
- Optionally, on the Shortcuts page, you can select Create a desktop shortcut. Click Next.
- On the File Associations page, select the document types and file extensions that will be associated with this application when it is installed on your computer. Click Next.
- On the Startup Optimization page, specify whether you want to optimize the application startup time. There are three options available: Generate images for all assemblies during the installation (recommended), Generate images for all assemblies in the background, and Do not generate images. Click Next to start the installation.
- Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
- On the final page, click Finish to exit the Setup wizard. Optionally, you can select the Launch dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL option to start the application immediately after installation.