This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Query Builder for MySQL from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Query Builder for MySQL:
- In Control Panel, click Programs and Features.
Right-click dbForge Query Builder for MySQL and select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall - Devart dbForge Query Builder for MySQL dialog box that opens, select one of the following options:
- Yes to confirm the uninstall process. This opens the dbForge Query Builder for MySQL Uninstaller.
- No to cancell the uninstall process.
Optional: In the Uninstall - dbForge Query Builder for MySQL, version dialog, select settings to remove:
- Registry options
- Connection list
- Configuration files
- Format profiles
- Scripts and exported data
The Go to the product feedback page after uninstall option is selected by default. If you want to skip this action, clear the checkbox.
- To proceed with the uninstall, click Uninstall. If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application was successfully removed appears.
- To exit the uninstaller, click OK.