This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Query Builder for MySQL from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
- To begin the uninstall, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
Right-click dbForge Query Builder for MySQL and select Uninstall.
- The Uninstall dialog box appears. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to uninstall the application. This starts the dbForge Query Builder for MySQL Uninstaller.
- Optionally, on the Uninstall options page, you can specify the following options and then click Uninstall.
- Settings to remove
- Registry options
- Connection list
- Configuration files
- Format profiles
- Go to the product feedback page after uninstall - select this option to leave a feedback about the application.
- Click Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall.
- If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application was successfully removed appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.