Obtaining a NetSuite Account ID
- Log in to Netsuite.
- Select the Setup tab.
- In the drop-down menu select Integration -> Web services preferences.
- In the opened window you can cut and paste your Account ID into the NetSuite configuration dialog box.
Example: Account ID=TSTDRV1490249
Obtaining a Netsuite Application ID
- Log in to your NetSuite account.
- Click on Setup -> Integrations -> Manage Integrations -> New
On the resulting page, Name the application that will be integrating with NetSuite (for example, "Access")
Make sure the "Token Based Authentication" is unchecked and only the "User Authentication" is checked
Press Save. On the resulting page, the Application ID will be generated for the application
- Copy the Application ID and Paste it into the driver configuration dialog box.
Example: Application ID=2A5E28FC-C468-4641-9C99-947FB7082987