Uninstalling dbForge Fusion for SQL Server
This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Fusion for Oracle from Windows OS.
To uninstall db Forge Fusion for SQL Server:
- To begin the uninstall, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
- Right click dbForge Fusion for Oracle and select Uninstall.
- The Uninstall dialog box appears. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to uninstall the application. This starts the dbForge Fusion for Oracle Uninstaller.
- Optionally, on the Uninstall options page, you can specify the following options for uninstaller and then click Uninstall.
Settings to remove:
- Registry options - select this option to remove registry options
- Connection list - select this option to remove connection list.
- Snippets - select this option to remove snippets.
- Configuration files - select this option to remove tabs.
- Format profiles - select this options to remove format profiles.
- Projects, scripts and exported data - select this option to remove projects, scripts and exported data.
- Go to the product feedback page after uninstall - select this option to leave a feedback about application.
- Click Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall.
- If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application was successfully removed appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.