Installing dbForge Documenter for Oracle
This topic describes how to install Documenter for Oracle on Windows OS with the help of Devart dbForge Documenter for Oracle Setup Wizard.
To Install Documenter for Oracle
- Run documenteroracle.exe to begin installation.
- On the Welcome to the dbForge Documenter for Oracle page, click Install.
- On the Select Destination page, select the directory where dbForge Documenter for Oracle will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse. Optionally, click the License Agreement link to learn End-User Agreement for dbForge Documenter for Oracle. If you agree to the Devart dbForge Documenter for Oracle License terms, click Next.
- Optionally, on the Shortcuts page, select the additional shortcuts you would like the Setup Wizard to create while installing. There are two options available: Create a desktop icon and Add a shortcut to the start menu. Click Next.
- On the File Associations page, select the document types and file extensions that will be associated with this application when it is installed on your computer. Click Next.
- On the Startup Optimization page, specify whether you want to optimize the application startup time. There are three options available: Generate images for all assemblies during the installation (recommended), Generate images for all assemblies in the background, and Do not generate images. Click Next to start the installation.
- Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
- On the final page, click Finish to exit the Setup wizard. Optionally, you can select the Launch dbForge Documenter for Oracle option to start the application immediately after installation.