Installing dbForge Documenter for MySQL
This topic describes how to install Documenter for MySQL on Windows OS with the help of Devart dbForge Documenter for MySQL Setup Wizard.
To Install Documenter for MySQL
- Run documentermysql.exe to begin installation.
- On the Welcome to the dbForge Documenter for MySQL page, click Install.
- On the Select Destination page, select the directory where dbForge Documenter for MySQL will be installed. To change the default directory, click Browse. Optionally, click the License Agreement link to learn End-User Agreement for dbForge Documenter for MySQL. If you agree to the Devart dbForge Documenter for MySQL License terms, click Next.
- Optionally, on the Shortcuts page, select the additional shortcuts you would like the Setup Wizard to create while installing. There is the Create a desktop shortcut option available. Click Next.
- On the File Associations page, select the document types and file extensions that will be associated with this application when it is installed on your computer. Click Next.
- On the Startup Optimization page, specify whether you want to optimize the application startup time. There are three options available: Generate images for all assemblies during the installation (recommended), Generate images for all assemblies in the background, and Do not generate images. Click Next to start the installation.
- Optionally, on the Installing page, you can interrupt the installation by clicking the Cancel button.
- On the final page, click Finish to exit the Setup wizard. Optionally, you can select the Launch dbForge Documenter for MySQL option to start the application immediately after installation.