Uninstalling dbForge Data Generator for Oracle
This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Data Generator for Oracle from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Data Generator for Oracle, follow the steps:
- Go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
- Right-click dbForge Data Generator for Oracle and select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall dialog box, click Yes to confirm that you are going to uninstall the application.
This starts the dbForge Data Generator for Oracle Uninstaller.
- Optional: In the Uninstall options dialog box, select the settings to remove:
- Registry options
- Connection list
- Configuration files
- Format profiles
- Optional: Select the Go to the product feedback page after uninstall option to leave a feedback about the application.
- To proceed with the uninstall, click Uninstall. The Uninstall Status page, showing the uninstall progress, opens.
- If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box, confirming that the application was successfully removed, appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.