Uninstalling dbForge Data Generator for Oracle
This topic describes how to uninstall dbForge Data Generator for Oracle from Windows OS.
To uninstall dbForge Data Generator for Oracle:
- To begin the uninstall, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features.
- Right click Devart dbForge Data Generator for Oracle and select Uninstall.
- The Uninstall dialog box appears. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to uninstall the application.
This starts the Devart dbForge Data Generator for Oracle Uninstaller.
- Optionally, on the Uninstall options page, you can specify the following additional options
and then click Uninstall.
- Registry options
- Connection list
- Configuration files
- Scripts and exported data
- Format profiles
- Optionally, select the Go to the product feedback page after uninstall option to leave a feedback about the application.
- Click Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall. The Uninstall Status page,
showing the uninstall progress, opens.
- If the uninstall is successful, the dialog box confirming that the application
was successfully removed appears. Click OK to exit the uninstaller.